PREVIOUS | NEXT
Using Period-Based Versions of Measurements and Incentives Summary Guidelines
- When you reference the non-leaf value of a measurement, you are asking for the sum of leaf values that span the referenced higher-level period.
- For all non-self-referencing measurements and incentives, the reference includes the current period if the offset is not used.
- Self-referencing measurements and incentives can never include the current period.
- If the secondary measurement or incentive calculates data that crosses leaf-period boundaries, 99% of the time you should use the leaf-period version.
- For references to measurements for use in a rate table, attainment period is an additional criterion.
- Use a synthetic value whenever possible instead of a sum to date function.