PREVIOUS | NEXT
On the Admin application on the Caches page, you can view and refresh cached data for the specific entity.
Cached data exists for the following pages:
- CLIENT – Cached Account information for all tenants
- TENANT – Cached information about tenants
- CONFIG_DATA – Cached Config data information for all tenants
- APPT_LOA_LIC_LOA_MATCH – Cached ApptLicLoaMatch information for all tenants
- STATE_LOA_LIC_CLASS – Cached StateLoaLicClass information
- STATE_LIC_CLASS_LOA – Cached information for StateLicClassLoa
- STATE_LIC_CLASS – Cached information for StateLicClass
- TERMINATION_REASON- Cached information about Termination Reasons
- LOG_LEVEL – Cached information about Log Level
Button in the header of the table is used to clear all caches in the data table.
|By selecting the Clear button you can refresh all caches.|
On each row, there are two actions:
If the cache type is TENANT, data is cached for each tenant separately. Cache type GLOBAL means that information is unique, saved, and used by all tenants.