PREVIOUS | NEXT
As an Administrator, you can create new users in CLM to enable your organization's personnel to perform contract management tasks. CLM enables you to create and manage user information such as login credentials, roles, permissions, reporting hierarchy, and contact details.
Click Users > User to view a list of existing user records. This page provides various user details and also indicates if the user account is Active in CLM and if the user is assigned Admin privileges. You can perform these actions on this page:
- Search: Enter a search key in the search field to search for a user. CLM displays results matching your search key.
- Create: Click Create to create a new user record. See Create New User for details.
- Edit: Click Edit to update a user record.
- Delete: Click Delete to delete a user record. You cannot delete a user record if it is being used in CLM. For example, you cannot delete a user record if the user is part of a workflow or an email group.
Role hierarchy is configured as follows by the CLM Super Admin (CLM Support):
- If the user is assigned a SUPER ADMIN role, then the user also inherits the ADMIN role
- If the user is assigned a DPO role, then the user also inherits the ADMIN role
- If the user is assigned a SUPPORT role, then the user also inherits the ADMIN role
- If the user is assigned a ADMIN role, then the user also inherits the USER role
Note: For any custom scripting requirements, customers are required to contact support. A Support role will then be added to create and manage custom scripting requirements. The new role will be listed in Users > Users.