CLM for Administrators » Application Settings
Application settings enable you to set and save system-wide settings and user preferences for all users on this tenant.
Click Setup > Other > Settings > Application Settings. Click the edit icon next to a system setting and set the required preference.
- passwordExpirationCustomerPortal: If specified, the Customer Portal Password expires after the specified duration. This is also the duration when the user is prompted to change the password.
sendStandardFieldsToSFDCOnActionExecution: Specify if standard fields must be sent to Salesforce every time a workflow action is executed. Select True for Yes and False for No. The default setting is No. When set to No, the standard field values are synced via the After-Action option set in the Workflow tab.
- deleteAuditTrail: If specified, the User Audit Logs are deleted after the specified duration.
- actionPerform: Specify if users should be notified via email after executing workflow actions. Select True for Yes and False for No.
- deleteUnusedContactsAndCustomers: If specified, unused Contact and Customer data is deleted after the specified duration.
- userNotification: Specify if users must receive Dashboard Notifications via email. Select True for Yes and False for No.
- customerPasswordRandom: Specify if the Customer Portal Contacts should receive a random system generated password or the default preset password to log in to the Customer Portal. The default preset password is password. Select True for Yes and False for No.
- sendSeparateEmailAndPassword: Specify if the customer portal link and credentials must be sent in separate emails. True is the default and recommended setting to enhance security. If set to No, customers will receive the link and the credentials in the same email.
- stayOnContractPageAfterActionExecution: Specify if the users must stay on the Negotiation Space after executing the workflow action. When this key is set to False, users return to the Dashboard after performing the workflow action. The default setting is False.
- walkMe: Specify if the online help must be accessible from the application pages. Select True for Yes and False for No.
- sfdcOpptyUpdateOnContractDelete: Specify if the Contract fields must be updated in SFDC Opportunity when a contract is deleted. Select True for Yes and False for No.
- useDocuSignIntegrationUser: Specify if the user's DocuSign account must be integrated with CLM. If set to True, the default integration user account is used and the user's DocuSign account is not integrated. This is the default setting. If set to False, the user's DocuSign account is integrated with CLM. When the integration is enabled, every time the user sends a CLM contract for DocuSign signature, the contract is also inserted in the integration user's DocuSign account as an envelope. Users can then log in to their DocuSign account, view the contract envelope sent out through CLM, and leverage DocuSign features, such as track the contract's activity, send a direct link of the contract after the contract is signed, etc.
- emailTokenDuration: Specify the duration after which the contract link that is sent to the users must expire. The contract link expires after the specified duration and the users can no longer access the contract by clicking on the link. This is a security feature and the default setting is 24 hours.
- noValueVelocityTag: Specify the value that should be displayed for empty tags in the document when the actual value is not available.
- mapFieldFromSfOnContractEdit: Specify if mapped fields in CLM should be updated in real-time when the contract is edited in Salesforce. Select True for Yes and False for No. When real-time syncing is enabled, and the contract is edited in Salesforce, updated Account/Opportunity data is instantly sent to CLM. Custom contract fields are updated in CLM accordingly enabling CLM users to have access to the latest information instantly.