CLM for Administrators » Users Menu » Assignment Roles
PREVIOUS | NEXT
CLM allows you to create various roles for the jobs in your organization and add users to the role.
When defining a workflow, you can select assignment role(s) to assign a contract type to users to enable the approval process.
Click Users > Assignment Roles to view a list of existing assignment roles. You can perform these actions on this page:
- Search: Enter a search key in the search field to search for an assignment role. CLM displays results matching your search key.
- Create: Click Create to add a new assignment role. See Create New Assignment Role or details.
- Edit: Click Edit to edit an assignment role.
- Delete: Click Delete delete an assignment role. You cannot delete an assignment role if it is associated with a user.
Role hierarchy is configured as follows by the CLM Super Admin (CLM Support):
- If the user is assigned a SUPER ADMIN role, then the user also inherits the ADMIN role
- If the user is assigned a DPO role, then the user also inherits the ADMIN role
- If the user is assigned a SUPPORT role, then the user also inherits the ADMIN role
- If the user is assigned a ADMIN role, then the user also inherits the USER role
Note: For any custom scripting requirements, customers are required to contact support. A Support role will then be added to create and manage custom scripting requirements. The new role will be listed in Users > Users.
Create New Assignment Role
To add a new Assignment Role:
- Click Users > Assignment Role, and click Add New.
- Enter a Name for the new Assignment Role. Example: Legal Operations Manager or Finance Manager.
- Add users from the Available Users list. From the Selected Users list, remove users if required.
- Click Save to save your changes or click Cancel to exit.