PREVIOUS | NEXT
CLM enables you to attach documents such as agreements and deeds to your contract. Customers can download the attachments from the customer portal.
To attach a document to the contract:
- Open the contract and click Attachments from the ellipsis menu (...) on the top right.
- Click the add icon to add new attachments.
- Click Browse and select the document you want to attach. CLM supports the following file types:
- Select the This is a finalized version checkbox if the attached file is a final version. The contract is then marked as a Finalized Version. When the contract is sent to the customer, the customer can download the attachment from the customer portal. To get the final contract attachment in PDF using an API call, see API Call: GET Final Contract Attachment in PDF.
- Click Attach to add the file.
To download the attachments:
- Click Attachments from the ellipsis menu (...) on the top right and download any or all of the attachments.
- You can also filter contracts by customer name in the Dashboard and then export or download the contracts with the attachments. See Export & Download Search Results for more details.
To delete the attachments:
- Click Attachments from the ellipsis menu (...) on the top right and click the Delete icon to delete the attachments.