PREVIOUS | NEXT
Bulk Import Audit
The Bulk Import Audit feature tracks all the bulk import operations executed on the tenant. It also logs any errors that may have occurred during import and displays a brief description of the type of error, if available. You can download the error file to analyze and resolve the errors.
The Bulk Import Audit feature captures the following details about the import operations:
- Import date: Date of import
- Import file: Name of the .xls file imported
- Has Errors: Indicates if the import operation had errors
- Error Description: Provides a brief description of the error if available
- File: Allows you to download the error file
- Performer: Name of the performer who performed the import
- Type of import: Type of entity being imported
To access bulk import audit:
- Click Setup > Other > Bulk Import/Export.
- Click Import.
- Click Bulk Import Audit to view a quick summary of the bulk import operations executed on the tenant and related errors (if any).
- To view the error file, click the respective file link.