CLM for Administrators » Contracts Menu » Clauses
PREVIOUS | NEXT
Contract clauses are provisions or sections within a contract. CLM enables users to insert predefined and pre-approved contract clauses into a contract. As an Administrator, you can add clauses and make them available to users through permission settings.
A Clause must belong to a Clause Category. If a Clause Category does not exist for the Clause you want to create, Create New Clause Category.
Click Contracts > Clauses to view a list of existing clauses. You can perform these actions on this page:
- Search: Enter a search key in the Search field to search for a clause. CLM displays results matching your search key.
- Add New: Click Add New to add a new clause. See Create New Clause for details.
- Edit: Click Edit to edit a clause.
- Delete: Click Delete to delete a clause. You cannot delete a clause if it is used in a contract.
- Export: Click Export Clauses and select the clauses to export. All clause content and related information is exported to an excel sheet.