PREVIOUS | NEXT
A Clause Category comprises a group of clauses. Clause Categories allow you to organize and manage all your contract clauses.
Click Contracts > Clause Category to view a list of existing clause categories. You can perform these actions on this page:
- Search: Enter a search key in the Search field to search for a clause category. CLM displays results matching your search key.
- Sort: Click Sort to order the clause categories alphabetically in an ascending or descending order. Click Save to save your preference.
- Create: Click Create to add a new clause category. See Create New Clause Category for details.
- Edit: Click Edit to edit a clause category.
- Delete: Click Delete to delete a clause category. You cannot delete a clause category if it has clauses.