CLM for End Users » Dashboard » Contract Repository
PREVIOUS | NEXT
The contract repository is a centralized, fully searchable repository with various capabilities.
To access the repository, click Dashboard on the side panel.
The contract repository enables you to:
- View contracts by status, including upcoming terminations
- Filter and search the repository to narrow down your view and locate the information you need
- Export or save the filter and search results as a View
- Customize the display of the columns that appear in the repository
- Reassign or delete multiple contracts if you have the required permissions
Click on a Contract Status
or the Upcoming Terminations
chart to view the contracts in the repository.
Additionally, the following actions can be performed from the repository based on configuration and permission settings:
|Quick Action ||Instantly execute the workflow action without opening the contract |
|Contract Relations |
View contracts related to the current contract
View alerts configured for the contract
Open the contract in the negotiation space
|Delete||Delete the selected contract|