PREVIOUS | NEXT
The Dashboard provides quick visibility into your contract management activities and enables you to drill down to view details. You can:
- View real-time status of your contracts
- Access the contract repository:
- Easily search the contract repository for the information you need
- Filter contracts by Contract Types, Status, Status Category, Supplement, Clauses, and Fields
- Export or save the filter and search results as a View (for later use)
- Customize the columns in the repository to display information that is important to you
- Reassign or delete selected contracts
- Stay informed about upcoming contract terminations and take necessary action
On the side panel, click Dashboard to view the dashboard page.
When multiple assignees receive a request to review and approve the contract, the status of the contract displays Pending on the dashboard until a member self-assigns the contract. An assignee can choose to self-assign the contract by clicking on the Assign to Me option in the negotiation space.
You may be able to view contracts of a certain department, user, or contract type if the permissions are configured by the administrator.
Note: The options available to you may vary depending on the permissions configured by the administrator.