CLM for Administrators » Salesforce Integration » Install Salesforce Package
PREVIOUS | NEXT
Install Salesforce Package
To install the package in the sandbox environment, use:
To install the package in the production environment, use:
You can install both packages in both SFDC environments. The packages are related to CLM environment. The important factor is the suffix/code at the end of the link ( 04t24000000HFjx is for CLM Sandbox and 04t24000000U2rS is for CLM Production).
To get started with the integration:
1. Log in to the required environment. Note that the screenshots in this section showcase the sandbox environment.
2. Select Install for Specific Profiles. Installation package options include:
- Install for Admin Only: Applies to the installing administrator’s profile and any profile with the "Customize Application" permission.
- Install for All Users: Applies to all internal custom profiles.
- Install for Specific Profiles: Applies to selected profiles only. You can set each profile to have full access or no access for the new package and all its components.
- Full Access—Specifies the following settings for each profile.
- Object permissions—“Read,” “Create,” “Edit,” “Delete,” “View All,” and “Modify All” enabled
- Field-level security—set to visible and editable for all fields
- Apex classes—enabled
- Visualforce pages—enabled
- App settings—enabled
- Tab settings—determined by the package creator
- Page layout settings—determined by the package creator
- Record Type settings—determined by the package creator
- No Access—Specifies the same settings as Full Access, except all object permissions, are disabled.
The parameters may vary depending on the profile. For more information, see #10 in https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.appExchangeInstallGuide.meta/appExchangeInstallGuide/appexchange_install_installation.htm
3. Click Install.
4. The package may take few minutes to install and you will receive an email from Salesforce when your package is installed successfully.
5. Go to Salesforce > Setup >Develop > Custom Settings.
6. Click Manage and then click New.
8. Click Save.
9. In Setup >Develop > Custom Settings, click CallidusCloudCLMConfiguration.
10. Click Manage.
11. Click New.
12. Select Profiles from the list of available profiles in your environment.
Note: Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each profile that needs to have access to CLM.
14. Go to Setup > Customize > Contracts > Buttons and Links. You must create standard buttons here.
15. You must override the New button first. Click Edit next to New.
16. Select Visualforce Page and choose Visualforce page called “clmCanvasContractNew”
17. Override the Edit button. Click Edit next to Edit.
18. Select Visualforce Page and choose Visualforce page called “clmCanvasContractEdit”
19. Go to Setup > Customize > Accounts > Page Layouts. Click Edit to edit the account layout. The account is automatically created after the package is installed.
20. Select Related Lists. Under Contracts, click the wrench icon to add the CLMContract Key column to the List.
21. Add the CLMContract Key column to the list and click OK.
22. Repeat step 15 for all Account layouts that require Contracts.
23. To provide users access to the Contracts from Opportunity page, go to Setup
> Page Layouts
24. Click Edit to edit an Opportunity page layout. The layout is automatically created after the package is installed. Select Related Lists.
25. Repeat step 15 through 19 for all Account layouts that require Contracts.
26. To provide users access to the Contracts from Opportunity page, go to Setup > Customize > Opportunities > Page Layouts and set up access permissions accordingly.