CLM for Administrators » Contracts Menu » Mail Templates
PREVIOUS | NEXT
Email templates are pre-written messages about common contract management tasks, requests, and responses. When defining a workflow, you can specify the email template that must be used when the workflow action is executed.
For example, you can create an email template for a Reject
workflow action. When the user clicks on the Reject
action button in the editor, CLM opens the email screen with the appropriate pre-written message. Users can edit the text if required and send the email. You can also insert attribute tags and placeholders in email templates to reduce errors.
Click Contracts > Mail templates to view a list of existing mail templates. You can perform these actions on this page:
- Search: Enter a search key in the Search field to search for a mail template. CLM displays results matching your search key.
- Sort: Click Sort to order the templates alphabetically in an ascending or descending order. Click Save to save your preference.
- Create: Click Create to add a new mail template. See Create New Mail Template for details.
- Edit: Click Edit to edit a mail template.
- Delete: Click Delete to delete a mail template. You cannot delete a mail template if it is used in a workflow action.