PREVIOUS | NEXT
Map C4C Objects and Fields for Quotes
In order to share and exchange information from C4C to CLM, fields and objects must be mapped.
To map the objects and fields for Quotes:
- Log in to C4C and click Contracts > CLM Administration on the left panel.
- Go to Setup > Other > Mapping > C4C Integration Mapping for Sales Quote.
- Select Contract Type for which you want to apply mapping.
- Click Object Columns and add mappings for:
Click Attachment Settings. Specify if you want to send the signed version of the quote for this Contract Type back to C4C.
If Send Signed Document to C4C Contract is set to Yes, once a quote is finalized, the signed PDF is attached to the quote and is sent back to C4C. This option is applicable for both DocuSign and AdobeSign integrations.
The name format of the signed PDF is: Agreement_<salesquoteID>_<timestamp>.pdf
- Click External Price Component Configuration for Quote. For the Quote External Price Configuration object in C4C, you can decide which price related information (Price Codes) you do not want to show in order to protect business data. Select the Type Codes that can be shown.
- Click External Price Component Configuration for Quote Item. For the Quote Item External Price Configuration object in C4C, you can decide which price related information (Price Codes) you do not want to show in order to protect business data. Select the Type Codes that must be shown.
- Similarly, you can specify internal price component configuration for quotes and internal price configuration for quote items in the Internal Price Component Configuration for Quote and Internal Price Component Configuration for Quote Item tabs respectively.
- Save your settings.