CLM for Administrators » Contracts Menu » Contract Types » Create New Contract Type » Workflow Tab » Parallel Approval
Parallel Approval Panel
The parallel approval option enables you to select multiple approvers to approve a contract. When parallel approval type is set as the workflow action, multiple users can review and redline the contract at the same time. All approvers must approve the contract for the workflow action to be complete.
Note: CLM displays this panel only if Parallel Approval is selected for Action Type in the Action Name panel.
In the Parallel Approval panel, enter the following form fields:
- Approval Role Assignment:
- Predefined: CLM sends the contract to all selected approvers at once when the workflow action is executed. Select roles from Available Predefined Assignment Roles. Users who belong to the selected roles are approvers and are listed under Selected Predefined Assignment Roles.
- User Defined: User is able to choose from the available list of approvers and initiate the approval process. Select roles from Available Configurable Assignment Roles. Users who belong to the selected roles are approvers and are listed under Selected Configurable Assignment Roles.
- Send Email after approving contract to initiator: Select the predefined email template that must be used to send an email to the initiator after the contract is approved.
- Send Email after rejecting contract: Select the predefined email template that must be used to send an email to the contract Initiator if contract is rejected.
- Status for rejected contract: Select a status for the rejected contract.
- Pick Default Rejection Assignee: Specify who must be assigned the contract if it is rejected. Enter the email address of the assignee.