PREVIOUS | NEXT
Passwords & Login
Login & Logout
[Back to top]
Only authenticated users with valid credentials can log in to CLM. After your administrator creates your user account, you will receive an automated email with a link to your tenant where you will be required to create a password.
You can log in to the CLM using your CLM credentials or your Google ® account. You can also log in using Single Sign-On (SSO) if it is configured on your tenant.
Idle session timeout is 20 minutes after which you will be logged out of the system in order to reduce exposure to data breaches. If you have questions about your CLM login credentials, contact your administrator.
To log in using your CLM credentials:
- Enter your login name and password on the login page.
- To save your login credentials for one month, select Remember Me. CLM will save your login credentials, enabling you to log in to CLM without re-entering credentials for a period of one month.
- Click Login.
To log in using your Google account:
- Click Sign In with Google on the login page.
- Enter your Google username and password.
- Accept the terms and proceed.
To log out of CLM, select Logout from the menu on the top-right corner.
Reset or Change Password
[Back to top]
You can initiate a password reset by selecting the Forgot Password
link on the Login
To reset your password:
- Click the Forgot Password link on the login page.
- Enter your login name and click Send. You will receive an email with a link to a page where you can reset your password.
You can change your password by accessing the User profile link from the menu on the top-right corner.
To change your password after you are logged in to CLM:
- Select User profile from the menu in the top-right corner.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
- Click Save.
Important: We recommend you select a secure password and that you change your password periodically to protect the privacy of your data. To view the password requirements for your tenant, click the password policy link.