CLM provides the ability to send reminder emails after a certain time has elapsed in between contract stages. Reminders notify the right people when certain contract management tasks are due for action.
Reminders are sent to the specified users when:
- an important contract date is nearing
- the contract status has not changed in a while
For example, you can configure the Reminder Type, Reminder Period, and Status in the following ways:
- Reminders can be sent to specified users 1 Month before the Renewal Date of a contract.
- Reminders can be set to change the Active status of a contract to Expired status when the contract has reached the Expiry Date. Specified users are notified accordingly.
- Reminders can be sent to specified users when a contract is stuck in the Draft status for 1 Month.