CLM for Administrators » Salesforce Integration » Set Up Salesforce Profiles
PREVIOUS | NEXT
Set Up Salesforce Profiles
Setup your Salesforce profiles to get access to the CallidusCloud Connected App:
1. Go to Setup > Manage Users > Profiles. Select the System Administrator system profile.
2. In Connected App Access, select CallidusCloudCLM.
3. Save the Profile.
4. Repeat these steps for all Profiles that need to have access to the CLM application.
5. Go to Setup > Manage Apps > Connected Apps.
6. Click Edit next to CallidusCloudCLM.
7. In OAuth policies, change Permitted Users to Admin approved users are pre-‐authorized.
8. To test your connection, go to either Account or Opportunity and click New Contract.