Quick Start Guide » CLM Overview
PREVIOUS | NEXT
Contract Lifecycle Management is a comprehensive solution that automates the various steps involved in managing a contract, leading it from creation to conclusion. CLM offers many robust features to increase collaboration and accelerate deal cycles.
- Highly configurable workflows, integrated at the contract template level, enable you to seamlessly enforce approval processes.
- Redlining and negotiations are performed in a collaborative workspace online, providing greater visibility to make informed decisions.
- Pre-approved contract templates, clauses, supplements, and email templates reduce manual drafting and increase efficiency.
- A centralized, searchable, version-controlled repository allows you to quickly access the information you need.
- Automated alerts and notifications help you stay informed about important contract management activities and milestones.
- Ability to monitor, collate, and restrict access to confidential content provides granular control over all contract management functions.
- Integration with DocuSign ® and AdobeSign for e-signatures makes contract management completely online.
- Integration with Microsoft Word ® enables offline editing.