PREVIOUS | NEXT
Modifying a Proxy User
If you no longer want someone to be your proxy user, you can either specify an effective end date or remove the user entirely from your list of users. If you think you will want to add the user you removed as your proxy user again, simply change the effective dates of the proxy relationship.
To change the effective dates of a proxy user:
- Navigate to User Administration -> Users -> Select the User
- In the My Proxies area, click the Update button next to the proxy user whose effective dates you want to change. The Edit Proxy screen displays.
- Specify the desired date range for the effective dates and the data access effective dates.
- To specify the effective dates during which the user can access your data, specify start and end dates for the Effective Dates. For example, if you are going on vacation for three weeks and you need the proxy user to monitor your data during that time, specify the period of time that you will be gone.
- To specify the effective dates of the data that the user can view when logging into your account, specify the Data Access effective dates. For example, if you are going on vacation for three weeks but you want your proxy user to see the year-to-date data, specify the start date as the first of the year.
- Click Save to retain the changes.