PREVIOUS | NEXT
Creating Portlets for Web Intelligence and Xcelsius Reports
You can create portlets based on Web Intelligence and Xcelsius reports:
- Reporting & Analytics: Analytic Report
This is based on Web Intelligence reports.
- Reporting & Analytics: Analytics Indicator
This is based on Xcelsius reports/analytics.
When viewing Callidus Reporting & Analytics (Reporting & Analytics) indicator portlets, you can interact with the indicator, depending on the type of indicator that is used. For example, if the indicator is a Barometer indicator, you can change the data for which the indicator displays by dragging the slider bar. For more details about indicators, see the BusinessObjects documentation (http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/).
For Callidus Reporting & Analytics (Reporting & Analytics) report portlets, you can interact with the report data in portlet form. For example, you can use Find to search for specific report data, zoom in or out, or view the report in page mode, draft mode, or PDF mode. For more details about viewing reports, see the BusinessObjects documentation.
To create a Web Intelligence or Xcelsius report portlet, perform the following steps:
- Log into Callidus Portal as a user with administrative privileges.
- Select Dashboards from the Portal Navigation menu.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Right-click the Portlets folder and select New folder.
- Type a name for the new folder and click Submit.
- Right-click the new folder and select New Portlet. The New Portlet window displays.
- Enter a unique name for the portlet.
- Select a portlet type to create from the Create from the drop-down list. Select Reporting & Analytics: Analytic Report for a Web Intelligence report or Reporting & Analytics: Analytics Indicator for an Xcelsius report/analytics. Note: The portlet does not contain data upon creation of the portlet. You must then edit the portlet to add the report or analytic.
- Click Submit. Callidus Portal creates the portlet in the specified folder.
- Right-click the portlet name and select Edit. The portlet opens in Edit mode. Callidus Portal displays the Callidus Reporting & Analytics (Reporting & Analytics) folders to which you have access.
- Open the folder that contains the report that matches the portlet type and click the report to select it. Portal displays the selected report in the portlet you created.