PREVIOUS | NEXT
My T&Q Overview
When you log into Territory and Quota, the My T&Q > My Territories page is displayed by default. This page lists all the active Territory Programs that are assigned to you and provides a quick summary of the program details, including:
- Period covered by each territory program, your position assigned to the program and the name of the Territory to which your Position is assigned responsibility.
- Targets or Quotas that are part of the program and their current status.
- Useful and actionable data through Analytics:
The most recent programs display at the top of the list.
You can filter the list of Territory Programs by status or the effective date on the My Territories page. Use the drop-down menu available on the top-right to view:
- All Territory Programs – Shows programs that have not been archived, irrespective of effective dates.
- Territory Programs effective as of Date – Shows programs that have not been archived and are effective as of a certain date specified.
- Archived Programs – Shows programs that have been archived.
Click on a Territory Program to open the program to review your territories, quotas, and targets.
Note: The user interface available to Sales Managers is different from the user interface available to Sales Representatives. See My T&Q - Territory Program Details for more information.