PREVIOUS | NEXT
Workflow enables you to add case tooltips that display additional information about a case to end users. You can configure one or more workflows with specific fields that will display when a user hovers over a case ID for that workflow. See an example of the end result in the screenshot below.
Note: Case Tooltips are different from custom field tooltips that you can configure using the Form Designer. See Edit Custom Field on Form for more information on adding a tooltip to a custom field.
We do not restrict the number of fields you can add to the tooltip.
To customize a tooltip for a particular workflow:
- Go to Setup > Case Management > Case Tooltips and Workflow will display the Case Tooltip Customization window.
- Select the desired workflow from the list. Workflow opens a window where you can configure the tooltips.
- Use Search to filter for specific fields if necessary.
- Drag and drop fields from the list of Available Items to the list in the Current Tooltip column.
- Drag and drop the fields within the Current Tooltip column to arrange the order that the fields will display to end users.
- If necessary, we provide these options you can apply on the Current Tooltip column:
- Load Default Layout: Reverts the list to the last saved version.
- Clear All: Clears all fields from the list.
- Click Save to apply your settings.
Note: If you want to exit and cancel your changes, click the Close icon to close the window and Workflow will not save your changes.
Now, when a user hovers over a Case Key, Workflow displays the tooltip such as in the example below: