PREVIOUS | NEXT
Data Exporter Log
The Workflow Data Exporter Log feature displays diagnostic logs of all the exports. The Log List tracks all exports and displays the corresponding timestamp and log message for each log file.
To open the Data Exporter Log, go to:
- Setup > Development > Logs > Data Exporter Log
The Data Exporter Log captures log entries of the following events during the export process:
- Process started: Indicates the time when the export process started
- File generation started: Indicates the time when the file generation started.
- Files generated: Indicates if the files were generated successfully.
- Starting to upload to FTP: Indicates the time when upload to FTP started.
- Upload to FTP completed: Indicates if the files were successfully uploaded to FTP.
- Starting to upload to Local File Manager: Indicates the time when upload to Local File Manager started.
- Upload to Local File Manager completed: Indicates if the files were successfully uploaded to the Local File Manager.