PREVIOUS | NEXT
Workflow enables you to apply scripts to different event types, using the event management feature. You can configure the event types with multiple scripts that will execute when the event occurs. See Scripts for more information on creating scripts.
|Add Account||Delete Account||Login User* ||Update User|
|Add Contact||Delete Contact||Login User - Callidus Portal|
|Add Project||Delete Project||SAML Response|
|Add User||Delete User||Update Account |
|Change Password||General||Updated Contact|
* To troubleshoot login issues when a script is assigned to the Login User script event, see loginOptions URL Parameter.
To display the list of existing event types, go to Setup > Development > Event Management.
Add/Edit Event Type
[Back to top]
The Event Management workspace displays a list of existing event types and their associated scripts.
To associate an event type with a script:
- Click the Add New button.
- Select the event type from the Event Type list.
- Select the script(s) from the Available Scripts list. Workflow displays only scripts that were created for the selected event type.
Scripts are executed in the order they appear. To change the order in which scripts are executed, drag selected scripts into the order you want.
- Click Save.
To edit an event type:
- Click the Edit button to open the list of available and selected scripts.
- Do any of the following:
- To add a script, select it from the Available Scripts list. Workflow displays only scripts that were created for this event type.
- To remove a selected script, click x.
- To edit a selected script in the Script Editor, click the pencil icon .
- To change the order in which scripts are executed, drag selected scripts into the order you want. Scripts are executed in the order they appear.
- Click Update.
To delete an event type:
- Click the Actions buttonand select Delete.
- Click Yes in the confirmation message.