Administrators » Administration Menu » Feature Permissions
PREVIOUS | NEXT
Use the Feature Permissions workspace to select which features should be hidden from all users.
To access the Feature Permissions workspace:
- Go to Setup > Administration > Feature Permissions.
Set Feature Permissions
The Feature Permissions workspace comprises five sections:
- Cast List Tools: Actions that can be performed on case lists on the Home page or Find Cases pages.
- Case Tools: Actions that are available under Case Tools on the case view.
- User Settings Tabs: Tabs that are available on the User Settings page.
- Find Cases Features: Specific actions that are available on the Find Cases page.
- General Features: Features that are generally available across all pages.
To hide features:
- Select the checkboxes of the features you want to hide, then click Save.